How do you know this show is actually real and not staged? I love the show, don't get me wrong, but I always have this fear that ghost adventures is fake and I'm just wasting my time watching them.
Well If I must break it down, This is going to be a long post. Bear with me. 28 Reasons why I believe Ghost Adventures is not fake.
1. NO CAMERA CREWS! They set up their own camera shots and use their own equipment and edit their own material then send it off to travel channel to air. Billy sits for about 40 hours watching evidence after they get back home from lockdowns. Why dedicate 40 hours to something that will be faked anyway?
2. Have you read any of their twitters? Especially Zaks? They’re really serious about the paranormal. Which also makes me believe this show is NOT fake. They are all really passionate about this. Zak has moments on twitter where he’s like I wouldn’t wanna do anything else but investigate the paranormal. Why would someone be so passionate about faking? Zak was also once a skeptic.
3. There was an article posted on this by Bishop James Long. One of the demonologists/priests they work with. He stated that he was NEVER EVER given a script or was NEVER told to fake evidence. In his own words “If I were (told to fake evidence) I would tell the show and hosts to jump off a cliff” Nor was he EVER paid to be on the show meaning he’s not someone they hired. He stood up for ghost adventures and he was thankful that he never wasted his time with GAC and the evidence they caught in Bobby Mackeys was all too real and really personal that the guys had to tone it down. The full article you can read is here: http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2014/01/ghost-adventures-cast-member-claims-no-fake-ghosts-2463106.html
4. The relevance of their evidence to the history. You don’t see Ghost hunters digging into the history of a location. The GAC look into the history first and foremost before investigating. Then they ask questions that would be relevant if there was the spirit of that person there. I mean how do you explain the battle of perryville episode? The relevance of the spirit box evidence they captured to one of the people who died there.
5. They use scientific equipment. How do you explain a teddy bear going off and lighting up when no one is near it?
6. Have you seen Zak’s Lumber Liquidators commercial? I’m not meaning this in a bad or mean way but come on, the acting…He can’t act lol. You’d honestly know if they were acting. Especially Zak.
7. When they get hurt or scratched. Why would they want to intentionally hurt themselves? Why would they get scared out of their mind and want to leave? Think about that for a second. Like Nicks burn in the Oman House…Why would he want to burn himself or harm himself when he has a family?
8. Like number 7, When they get scared…Like how do you fake fear? General fear of something. Like Zak in Hoia Baciu Forest? Nick in the documentary when the brick flew? Nick in the Linda Vista Hospital where he saw the lady apparition?
9. Watch the Kings Tavern episode and help me explain the ending. You can’t tell me that’s not weird.
10. They play back EVPS in real time. Explain to me how they fake that in the moment?
11. The spirit box. If it was radio interference why is it so relevant to where they’re investigating almost all the time? The spirit box is real time and sometimes they don’t get anything coming through for a couple hours.
12. They explain things thoroughly giving you an explanation as to why they can’t debunk what happened.
13. Zak stated on twitter a little while ago that he doesn’t watch any other paranormal shows because they are made by people who know nothing about the paranormal and they are over produced.
14. You can hear thunks, foot steps, knocks, and voices in real time and they replay it in enhanced audio. Unlike Ghost Hunters…”WHAT WAS THAT?” wait I didn’t hear anything???????
15. They did a live show on halloween once. How do you fake something that’s live happening in the moment? That would take a lot of time to figure out how to fake it huh?
16. They have no bad reputations in the industry. Not once have they been accused of faking evidence, maybe by some haters they have but i’ve never once seen an article accusing them of being fake. Ghost Hunters on the other hand….
17. Zak specifically stated he wants no camera crews on his show to Travel channel or else he wouldn’t have signed with them.
18. How do you explain tempurature drops? Sudden apparitions? You can’t tell me they sit and CGI that shit.
19. They are going on lockdowns every 2 weeks. I don’t know about you but that sounds like Passion.
20. When things are thrown at them or lifted in mid air….How do you explain that?
21. They keep to themselves and they don’t bash other Paranormal shows out of spite and jealousy because they have nothing to be jealous about. In my opinion you’d only be jealous and defensive over other shows if you were hiding something…
22. Aaron in the documentary wanted NOTHING to do with this. He didn’t want to investigate with them at all because he was scared out of his mind.
23. The flying brick…
24. Their excitement when they get evidence…Zak loses his mind sometimes he gets really happy. That how you know he loves what he does.
25. They don’t have music constantly playing in the background during investigations.*cough*GHOSTHUNTERSDOESTHATSOYOUCANTHEARANYTHING*COUGH* WOW WHAT A LOOGIE.
26. Some of the stuff that happens I don’t see how they could stage it. It’d take quite a smart mind to figure out how to fake some of the stuff they capture.
27. Aarons marriage fell apart due to spirits following him home. This also has ruined some of Zaks relationships with women.
28. Last but not least. How real they are. They’re so real. They know how to have fun and also be serious. They don’t put on an act outside of the show. They aren’t controlled by Travel Channel. They say things because they mean it, they do what they want. They are REAL paranormal investigators.
Trust me. You’re not wasting your time with them at all.